Today’s elderly and deceased are often leaving gold and silver coins, other precious metals, bullion and jewelry in their estates that must be appraised and/or liquidated. The majority of estate liquidators specialize in household items and antiques, and are not able to obtain maximum value for precious metals, coins and jewelry.
Local coin dealers are typically not certified appraisers like we are. As precious metals experts, we also hold the accredidation and certification earned through the International Society of Appraisers. Here is our ISA Biography page.
Fisher Precious Metals has extensive experience in estate appraisals and liquidations for family members, estate attorneys, trust officers, legal guardians and family law attorneys.
We handle estate appraisals, estate jewelry appraisals, and appraisals of coin collections. We also buy and sell precious metals, silver and gold coins, and jewelry. Our estate service offerings include:
- Written valuations for estate tax, gift tax, guardianship and probate purposes
- Complimentary consultations at the client’s office or home
- Valuations for gold, silver, platinum, bullion and coins, rare coins and stamp collections
- Valuations for jewelry, sterling silver, watches and diamonds
- Hourly or fixed charge for appraisals and valuations – your choice
- Fixed Percentage of realized value for liquidations
- Serving as a broker, not a dealer
- Transparent values and costs to you and your client
- Our incentive is to obtain the highest possible value for all items
Fisher Precious Metals holds a number of accreditations and affiliations that confirm our validity as a top estate appraisal, buying and liquidation firm:
- Certified Appraiser with the International Society of Appraisers
- Better Business Bureau Accredited and “A+” Rated firm
- United States Mint National Dealer
- World Gold Council Listed Dealer
- Board Member of the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (Voluntary Code of Ethics Organization)
- Member of the American Numismatic Association
- Member of the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation
- Bonded and fully insured
We welcome the opportunity to help you to maximize your profit on your estate appraisals and liquidations.